This website is not an official U.S. Department of State website. The views and information presented are MY own and do not represent the English Language Fellow Program or the U.S. Department of State :)

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Celebration!

The Malang Halloween gang!
Cafe had party with Rocker theme and Goth fashion show

You can't rock any harder than this!

She made me made I didn't pack my pleather leggings
(Not a joke...I really have them)

Costume winners...gift certificates included!!

Me & Siva, the manager of the Cafe and mastermind of the party!
Staff at Cafe Ria totally impressed me with their "get ups"

Gotta thank Eric (Fulbright ETA) for bringing the tattoos!

Nobody puts rocker Angela in the corner!

Ashley & Eric getting ready, the best part!


The ingredients of my costume!
Liquid liner man...let's rock!











1 comment: